- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in caramel topping, honey and cinnamon. Serve with fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Caramel Fruit Dip
Sort By :
I have to say, I was a little dissapointed in this recipe. I chose this recipe over others on the site because it didn't have marshmallows or a lot of extra ingredients. I left out the honey because the caramel topping is so sweet anyway, it seems unnecessary. I tasted this as I was whipping the ingredients together, and added double the amount of caramel. Next time I would reduce the cream cheese by half. The flavor was good, but I was expecting more caramel flavor and got more cream cheese. I think I will add some vanilla to the leftovers and see if that helps.
This was a hit with my co-workers. So simple to make. Apples are a must!
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >