- butter. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 8
- minutes or until sauce is thick and golden; keep warm.
- Heat oil in an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer to 375°. Fry
- ice cream balls until golden, about 30 seconds. Drain on paper
- towels. Serve immediately with caramel sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now