Talk about a stunning dessert! The best part? You need only five ingredients to put it together. —Daniel Anderson, Pleasant Prairie, WI
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large bowl, beat cream, brown sugar and vanilla just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, 20 minutes. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a 4-qt. glass bowl, layer one-third of each of the following: cake cubes, whipped cream and toffee bits. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Fluff & Toffee Trifle in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p116
Reviews for Caramel Fluff & Toffee Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review