Caramel-Drizzled Spoons Recipe
Our home economists are so sweet on coffee drinks they created these pretty stirrers with white chocolate and a dressy caramel drizzle for coffee, tea or even hot cocoa.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + standing YIELD:12 servings
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 8 caramels
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt two ounces of white chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip six spoons into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Repeat with remaining chocolate and spoons.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels and cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over spoons. Let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 42 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC