Our home economists are so sweet on coffee drinks they created these pretty stirrers with white chocolate and a dressy caramel drizzle for coffee, tea or even hot cocoa.
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 8 caramels
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt two ounces of white chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip six spoons into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Repeat with remaining chocolate and spoons.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels and cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over spoons. Let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Caramel-Drizzled Spoons in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p44
Reviews for Caramel-Drizzled Spoons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review