- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 8 caramels
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt two ounces of white chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip six spoons into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Repeat with remaining chocolate and spoons.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels and cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over spoons. Let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Caramel-Drizzled Spoons
Sort By :
I have made spoons like this in the past. I am looking forward to making this recipe. I put mine in cello bags and give for gifts. They are great teacher gifts or to have some for unexpected guests.
What would be the best way to store these and how long would they stay fresh?