- paper into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread with half of the
- filling. Roll up into a tight jelly roll, starting with a long side;
- wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Cover
- and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices with a sharp knife; place 1 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or
- until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 7-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 43 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.