- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon down the center of each
- crepe. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping; roll up.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine raspberries and wine.
- Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until warm. Using a slotted
- spoon, place berries over crepes. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 206 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now