- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fat-free caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white wine or unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk, egg substitute, butter and vanilla. Whisk in flour until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Lightly coat a 6-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter into center of skillet; lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry and bottom is golden; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 tablespoon caramel topping until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon down the center of each crepe. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping; roll up.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine raspberries and wine. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until warm. Using a slotted spoon, place berries over crepes. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Caramel Cream Crepes for 2
"This cake was a hit. I halved the recipe to two layers and further reduced the sugar (maybe by 20%), which worked great. The result would have been even better, if I hadn't gotten carried away and added mushed banana to the cake butter. The upshot is that the cake was too dense and banana-y (surprise!) for my taste, but my husband and our guests devoured it. My only complaint was that it wasn't quick and easy, as promised by the search key. And, I have to admit that I would have preferred some chocolate fudge swirls to the salted pecans. anyways, I've learned this recipe at www.gourmetrecipe.com and www.gourmandia.com....Try it! They have lots of exciting recipes for you to choose from!"