Caramel Corn Treats Recipe
- 5 cups caramel corn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1-1/4 cups Reese's pieces, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the caramel corn, pretzels, crackers and 1 cup Reese's pieces. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; add vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour over pretzel mixture; stir until well coated.
- 2. Press into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Sprinkle with remaining Reese's pieces; press lightly. Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 161 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Caramel Corn Treats
"Easy, pretty and delicious. I love the sweet, salty combination. II added some candy corn and peanuts the second time I made it. It's a good thing it's so easy because it's addicting."
"Have already made this the second time. Very delicious!!!!"