- 5 cups caramel corn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1-1/4 cups Reese's pieces, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the caramel corn, pretzels, crackers and 1 cup Reese's pieces. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; add vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour over pretzel mixture; stir until well coated.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Sprinkle with remaining Reese's pieces; press lightly. Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Caramel Corn Treats in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p14
Reviews for Caramel Corn Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2010
"Have already made this the second time. Very delicious!!!!"