- 5 cups caramel corn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1-1/4 cups Reese's pieces, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the caramel corn, pretzels, crackers and 1 cup Reese's pieces. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; add vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour over pretzel mixture; stir until well coated.
- Press into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Sprinkle with remaining Reese's pieces; press lightly. Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Caramel Corn Treats in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p14
Reviews for Caramel Corn Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2010
"Have already made this the second time. Very delicious!!!!"