Caramel Corn Puffs Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) popped popcorn
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda; mix well. Pour over popcorn and mix until well coated. Pour into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight container or plastic bag. Yield: about 4-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Caramel Corn Puffs(4)
Sort By :
Love it, great for young and old.
This recipe is a great snack. To cut down on the sugar, use 1 cup of splenda & 1 cup of brown sugar.....Yummie, without the guilt!!
this was so good. I just poped reg pop corn, 4 bags of microwave pop, and went from there. it was really good.
I've used this recipe for several year! It's a big hit and always comes out great. The recipe has been passed down to my son by his request. He plans on making it for his sisters birthday!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >