Caramel Corn Chocolate Bars
Five ingredients are all you'll need to make a pan of these no-bake bars. I've brought these sweet treats to bake sales and office parties for 50 years. Wrapped individually, they're perfect for after-school snacks and long car trips.Jean Roczniak, Rochester, Minnesota
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min. + cooling
- 5 cups caramel corn
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine caramel corn, pecans and 1 cup marshmallows.
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add chips and
- remaining marshmallows; cook and stir until smooth.
- Pour over caramel corn mixture; toss to coat. With buttered hands,
- press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool. Cut with a serrated
- knife. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 143 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.