Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches
Coffee lends grown-up appeal to this sweet combo of caramel, chocolate and ice cream from our Test Kitchen. The special-tasting dessert will leave your taste buds wide awake and wanting more!
12-15 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + freezing
- Prepare batter for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches; stir in coffee
- granules. Bake and cool according to recipe directions. Cut brownie
- in half widthwise. Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Turn over
- remaining brownie half; place over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2
- hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream
- sandwiches in coffee beans. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze until
- serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.