- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 4 cups dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans, chopped
- Prepare batter for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches; stir in coffee granules. Bake and cool according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream sandwiches in coffee beans. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p60
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review