Caramel Chocolate Fondue Recipe
This dessert is fast yet fancy. Keep the ingredients on hand for last-minute entertaining. —Christopher Bingham, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 2 packages (5-1/2 ounces each) Riesen's chewy chocolate-covered caramels
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Cubed pound cake, sliced bananas and fresh strawberries
- 1 cup nut topping
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, melt caramels with cream over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in extract.
- 2. Keep warm. Dip cake and fruit into fondue, then into nut topping. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 335 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC