- 2 packages (5-1/2 ounces each) Riesen's chewy chocolate-covered caramels
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Cubed pound cake, sliced bananas and fresh strawberries
- 1 cup nut topping
- In a heavy saucepan, melt caramels with cream over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in extract.
- Keep warm. Dip cake and fruit into fondue, then into nut topping. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Caramel Chocolate Fondue
Sort By :
"Oh you guys...unless I can control myself...I'll be putting on a couple of pounds! :-)"
"WOW!I used the leftover to make a chocolate strawberry shortcake."
"the recipe has changed since I wrote my comment. This was not a review; as you can see I didn't give it any stars. Just questioning the recipe. Don't be so hard on people that ask questions."
"You people need to read the entire recipe before you write a review. They are all very self explanatory. READ READ READ"
"Hi Cal, but SO good! Once in a while won't hurt!!!!!! Yummy!"