This dessert is fast yet fancy. Keep the ingredients on hand for last-minute entertaining. —Christopher Bingham, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 2 packages (5-1/2 ounces each) Riesen's chewy chocolate-covered caramels
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Cubed pound cake, sliced bananas and fresh strawberries
- 1 cup nut topping
- In a heavy saucepan, melt caramels with cream over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in extract.
- Keep warm. Dip cake and fruit into fondue, then into nut topping. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Caramel Chocolate Fondue in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p54
Reviews for Caramel Chocolate Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review