- 2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- 28 caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper and butter the paper; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt 1 pound of candy coating; stir until smooth. Drop by scant tablespoonfuls onto prepared pans. Let stand until partially set, about 3 minutes. Top each with six or seven cashews. Let stand until completely set.
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine caramels and cream. Cook and stir over low heat until melted; stir until smooth. Spoon over cashews. Reheat caramel over low heat if it thickens. Melt remaining candy coating; spoon over caramel. Let stand until set. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Caramel Cashew Clusters
Sort By :
quick and easy to make. and veryyyyy tasty........
Made these several times. Tried other nuts pecans, walnuts, peanuts all where very good
These are so easy and so delicious! I used my own homemade caramel instead of buying caramel, and they turned out wonderful!
Am wondering if you could you various chocolate (milk, semi-sweet, dark) in place of the milk chocolate candy coating. These sound great and not too difficult!