Nothing beats the pairing of buttery caramel and rich cashews; add it to a chocolaty cake pop and you have one irresistible little treat.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 2-1/2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Chopped cashews
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add dulce de leche and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets; insert sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating. Dip each cake ball in coating; allow excess to drip off. Coat with cashews. Insert cake pops into a styrofoam block to stand. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Caramel Cashew Cake Pops in Bakeshop Favorites 2012, p47
Reviews for Caramel Cashew Cake Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2013