- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.Top with pecans. Drizzle caramel topping evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Remove to a wire rack. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 5 minutes. Carefully spread chips over caramel layer. Cool at room temperature for at least 6 hours or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Caramel Butter Pecan Bars in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p296
Reviews for Caramel Butter Pecan Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2013
This is a go to recipe for me! We have taken them to everything from bake sales, to pot lucks with rave reviews! So easy to make! My kids love to help make, and eat these!
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >