Caramel Butter Pecan Bars Recipe
This recipe is quick, easy and delicious. It makes enough to serve company or bring to a party. --Peggy Fleming
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.Top with pecans. Drizzle caramel topping evenly over pecans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Remove to a wire rack. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 5 minutes. Carefully spread chips over caramel layer. Cool at room temperature for at least 6 hours or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC