Caramel Butter Pecan Bars Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.Top with pecans. Drizzle caramel topping evenly over pecans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Remove to a wire rack. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 5 minutes. Carefully spread chips over caramel layer. Cool at room temperature for at least 6 hours or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Butter Pecan Bars
"This is a go to recipe for me! We have taken them to everything from bake sales, to pot lucks with rave reviews! So easy to make! My kids love to help make, and eat these!"