Caramel Butter-Pecan Bars for a Crowd Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with pecans. Drizzle caramel topping evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Place on a wire rack. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 5 minutes. Carefully spread chips over caramel layer. Cool at room temperature for at least 6 hours or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Caramel Butter-Pecan Bars for a Crowd
Sort By :
my family loves these and ask me to make for all special occasions
Could cashews or almonds be used in place of pecans?
This recipe is wonderful! So good and so quick and easy. Certainly a favorite of the family...never any left. They freeze well too.
My family loved these bars...soooo rich and good. I thought they were a little expensive (pecans alone were $6) but I will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Bars >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >