Caramel Butter-Pecan Bars Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with pecans. Drizzle caramel topping evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Place on a wire rack. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 5 minutes. Carefully spread chips over caramel layer. Cool at room temperature for at least 6 hours or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Caramel Butter-Pecan Bars(3)
Sort By :
Could cashews or almonds be used in place of pecans?
This recipe is wonderful! So good and so quick and easy. Certainly a favorite of the family...never any left. They freeze well too.
My family loved these bars...soooo rich and good. I thought they were a little expensive (pecans alone were $6) but I will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Bars >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >