Caramel Bubble Ring Recipe
Lots of caramel and ice cream topping make this quick pull-apart bread oh so gooey and delicious. It truly is a finger-lickin' good baked good.—Laura Clifton, Wenatchee, Washington
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Combine caramel topping and syrup; set aside. Sprinkle half of the pecans into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Drizzle with a third of the caramel mixture.
- 2. Open the tubes of breadstick dough (do not unroll). Cut each into eight slices; dip in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place half in the pan; sprinkle with remaining pecans. Drizzle with half of the caramel mixture. Top with remaining dough. Drizzle with remaining caramel mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter; serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 176 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Bubble Ring
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC