Lots of caramel and ice cream topping make this quick pull-apart bread oh so gooey and delicious. It truly is a finger-lickin' good baked good.—Laura Clifton, Wenatchee, Washington
Recommended: 23 Recipes Made in a Bundt Pan
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Combine caramel topping and syrup; set aside. Sprinkle half of the pecans into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Drizzle with a third of the caramel mixture.
- Open the tubes of breadstick dough (do not unroll). Cut each into eight slices; dip in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place half in the pan; sprinkle with remaining pecans. Drizzle with half of the caramel mixture. Top with remaining dough. Drizzle with remaining caramel mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter; serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Bubble Ring in Country Woman March/April 1998, p35
Reviews for Caramel Bubble Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review