Caramel Brownie Pizza Recipe
- 1 package reduced-fat brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch size)
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel apple dip
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Coat a 12-in. pizza pan with cooking spray. Spread batter over pan to within 1 in. of the edge.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from edge comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread caramel apple dip over the top; sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 330 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Brownie Pizza
"Everyone loves this 'pizza'! I always get requests for the recipe. I usually cut the pizza into small squares instead of wedges. It is very easy and very good!"