This moist fudgy pizza topped with caramel, chips and nuts is sure to satisfy your family's sweet tooth. To prevent the tips of wedges from breaking when serving, I keep the topping thinner in the center. —Amy Branson, Bristol, Nevada
Recommended: 55 Snacks for Your March Madness Party
- 1 package reduced-fat brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch size)
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel apple dip
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Coat a 12-in. pizza pan with cooking spray. Spread batter over pan to within 1 in. of the edge.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from edge comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread caramel apple dip over the top; sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Brownie Pizza in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p31
Reviews for Caramel Brownie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2009
"Everyone loves this 'pizza'! I always get requests for the recipe. I usually cut the pizza into small squares instead of wedges. It is very easy and very good!"