Caramel Brownie Pizza Recipe
This moist fudgy pizza topped with caramel, chips and nuts is sure to satisfy your family's sweet tooth. To prevent the tips of wedges from breaking when serving, I keep the topping thinner in the center. Amy Branson of Bristol, Nevada
- 1 package reduced-fat brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch size)
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel apple dip
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Coat a 12-in. pizza pan with cooking spray. Spread batter over pan to within 1 in. of the edge.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from edge comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread caramel apple dip over the top; sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Brownie Pizza in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p31
Reviews for Caramel Brownie Pizza(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2009
Everyone loves this 'pizza'! I always get requests for the recipe. I usually cut the pizza into small squares instead of wedges. It is very easy and very good!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Brownies >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >