- 6 slices day-old bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups warm milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place bread in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine water and brown sugar; pour over bread. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over bread. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Bread Pudding(4)
Sort By :
I made this exactly as stated & it was fantastic and quite easy. Everyone loved it....will definitely make again.
Great bread pudding. This recipe is easy to modify to suit almost anyone's taste. Tonight I added chopped apples and raisins. It was delicious! My hubby said we need to have this again tomorrow night with ice cream on top.
this is a yummy recipe and so easy to prepare. my husband loved it!! fatfury