Caramel Blondie Cups Recipe
These golden brown, cake-like brownies are baked in a muffin tin, then topped with chocolate chips, caramel and chopped pecans. It's like eating a blondie and turtle together. Yum!—Loraine E. Meyer, Bend, Oregon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 20 caramels
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, cream the brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture. Stir in pecans.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups about two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (centers will not rise).
- 3. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the caramels, milk and butter; stir until smooth.
- 4. Sprinkle chocolate chips over centers of hot blondies; top with caramel mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 blondie cups.
1 each: 418 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Blondie Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC