- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a skillet, combine brown sugar, butter, cream, extracts and cinnamon. bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; add bananas and stir until coated.
- Return to heat; cook 2 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Banana Sundaes in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p18
Reviews for Caramel Banana Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review