Caramel Banana Ice Cream Pie
With six ingredients and a
prepared graham cracker crust, this pie is easy to make and
luscious, too. Guests will enjoy
the symphony of caramel, banana and toffee bits.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 English toffee candy bar (1.4 ounces), chopped
- Spread 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat milk
- and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Add ice cream; mix well.
- Spoon into prepared crust. Top with whipped topping. Drizzle with
- remaining caramel topping; sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer
- 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 445 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 594 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a