Caramel Banana Dessert Recipe
This dessert leaves plenty of room for imagination. Replace chocolate sauce for the caramel, substitute your favorite nut topping or create a mini sundae with scoops of ice cream.
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 4 to 6 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. Place the banana individual serving dishes. Top with caramel topping and pecans. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving equals 141 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC