Caramel Banana Dessert
This dessert leaves plenty of room for imagination. Replace chocolate sauce for the caramel, substitute your favorite nut topping or create a mini sundae with scoops of ice cream.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 4 to 6 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- Place the banana individual serving dishes. Top with caramel topping
- and pecans. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 141 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.