- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 4 to 6 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- Place the banana individual serving dishes. Top with caramel topping and pecans. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Banana Dessert in Country Woman January/February 1998, p37
Reviews for Caramel Banana Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review