- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted into a dumpling comes out clean (do not lift the cover
- while baking).
- In a small saucepan, bring brown sugar and water to a boil; cook
- until sugar is dissolved. Spoon over dumplings; bake, uncovered, 5
- minutes longer. Serve with cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 386 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.