- Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent
- overbrowning if necessary.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the topping ingredients. Cook
- and stir over low heat until butter is melted and sugar is
- Place pie on a baking sheet. Pour topping over top crust. Bake for
- 3-4 minutes or until bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 462 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.