- remaining caramel sauce.
- Remove strata from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave reserved sauce, uncovered,
- for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle over strata. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 462 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 198 mg cholesterol, 472 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.