Caramel Apple Slushies Recipe
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 5 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 ice cubes
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the apple, juice concentrate, ice cream topping and lemon juice; cover and process until blended. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Drizzle with additional caramel topping if desired; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 191 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Caramel Apple Slushies
"I am a field editor.. Made this for my family this evening with the apples from our recent trip to the orchard. Awesome. You can substitute apple cider for the juice concentrate.. Be making this again very soon!! Thanks!"
"Quick and easy fall beverage. A bit more apple than caramel (I did use granny smiths), but pretty enjoyable."