Kids of all ages will love the caramel apple taste of this easy-to-prepare dish. "This salad could arguably be used as a dessert," says Dawn Harvey of Danville, Pennsylvania. "It's very pretty with red apples or a combination of red and green apples."
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 3-1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining topping. Fold in apples. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Apple Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p55
Reviews for Caramel Apple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review