Caramel Apple Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Press cookie dough into a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Run a large flat spatula under crust to loosen from pan.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the cooled crust. In a bowl, combine the apples and soda; drain well. Toss apples with cinnamon; arrange over cream cheese. Drizzle with the caramel topping and sprinkle with pecans. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 piece: 530 calories, 28g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 409mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Caramel Apple Pizza
"Wow. Very tasty. didn't wanna buy more stuff, so I made my own caramel topping. Great job!"
"This recipe is wonderful especially in the fall. Very rich so there is no need to cut large slices.I have used "nut topping" for ice cream and it is very good. I also found a cinnamon apple limited addition ice cream topping put out by Schmucker's that is fantastic. Also great for kids with braces. It's like having a caramel apple without having to cut it up. Either way you can't go wrong with this recipe."