Caramel Apple Fluff Recipe
- 1/4 cup instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1. In a small bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple. Add the apple, marshmallows and peanuts. Fold in whipped topping. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 319 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Apple Fluff
"This recipe is easy to make and tastes great. Good way to jazz up some fruit."