- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- Apple slices
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and ice cream topping until blended. Add marshmallow creme; mix until blended.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 15 seconds or until warm. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with apple slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Apple Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p20
Reviews for Caramel Apple Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2008