Caramel Apple Dessert
The whole family has fun dipping apple wedges into the caramel sauce and peanuts. Even our toddler gets in on the act!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 to 6 medium apples, cut into wedges
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup roasted chopped peanuts
- Just before serving, cut apples and arrange on a platter or
- individual plates. Heat ice cream topping according to package
- directions. Place peanuts in a small bowl. To serve, dip apples in
- warm caramel sauce and then in chopped peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 338 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein.