- If using a creme brulee torch, combine the remaining sugars and
- sprinkle evenly over custards. Heat sugar with the torch until
- caramelized. Serve immediately.
- If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet; let stand
- at room temperature for 15 minutes. Combine remaining sugars;
- sprinkle over custards. Broil 8 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes or
- until sugar is caramelized. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 504 calories, 33 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 280 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.