- pecans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, lemon juice and
- vanilla until smooth. Pour over apples. Bake at 350° for 35-45
- minutes or until a knife inserted into the cream cheese layer comes
- out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Chill thoroughly. To serve, top with dollops of
- whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining pumpkin pie spice. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 495 calories, 29 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.