- sugar. Press onto the bottom of a well-greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the apples, flour and sugar; spoon over
- crust. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just
- until combined. Pour over apples.
- In a small saucepan, combine caramels and milk. Cook and stir over
- medium heat until smooth; pour over cream cheese layer. In a small
- bowl, combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over caramel.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2
- hours. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 303 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.