I'm a caterer, and this is one of my best-selling appetizers. With shortcuts like prepared caramel and pre-sliced apples, it's a breeze to prepare. —Camille Ellis, Tampa, Florida
- 2 medium apples, cubed
- 1 log (6 ounces) Brie cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- On each of six wooden appetizer skewers, alternately thread apple and cheese cubes; place on a serving tray. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with macadamia nuts and cranberries. Yield: 6 skewers.
Originally published as Caramel Apple and Brie Skewers in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p21
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Caramel Apple and Brie Skewers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review