- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg
- substitute and sour cream just until blended. Stir in apple mixture
- and walnuts. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at
- 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn oven
- off; leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Before serving, drizzle with caramel topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 351 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 lean meat, 1 fruit.