Cara's Crunchy Chicken Strips Recipe
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed Caesar salad croutons
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- 1. In a shallow bowl, mix the baking mix, salt and pepper. Place crushed croutons and eggs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in baking mix to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in eggs, then in croutons, patting to help coating adhere.
- 2. Arrange in a single layer on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once. Serve with dipping sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
2 chicken strips : 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cara's Crunchy Chicken Strips
"These were great!!! I wasn't sure what to expect but they had a good flavor, the chicken was juicy and they were nice and crunchy!"
"Very tasty! My family gobbled this up!"