- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; set aside. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Remove from the heat; whisk in chocolate and butter until smooth. Stir in coffee mixture. Press plastic wrap onto surface. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and remaining cinnamon. Shape chocolate into 1-in. balls; roll in cinnamon-sugar. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cappuccino Truffles
Sort By :
"OMG, are these good. Very rich. I doubled the recipe using Trader Joe's chocolate. Made enough so I could give them as gifts."
"So good; a bit hard to work with, but well worth it!"
"Absolutely amazing truffles!"
"I used semi-sweet chocolate rather than the dark and it was amazing. :)"
"Absolutely delicious! The recipe only makes a small amount so be sure to at least double the recipe. These are to die for and are my new favorite treat! You should try this recipe! -Julianne"